In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, HFMC is now able to have telehealth consultations.
Please follow this procedure beginning Thursday 19th March 2020:
1) Come in to register attendance or if you are attending with someone healthy, send them on your behalf
2) Confirm your mobile phone number with Reception staff
3) Go back to your car and wait for the doctor to call you
4) Describe your symptoms as clearly and as accurately as possible, to avoid any risks of misdiagnosis
5) The doctor will advise if you need to come back into the clinic for further examination in an isolated room, or to collect a script/referral/certificate
6) Follow medical advice, and we wish you a speedy recovery!
Kindly adhere to this procedure as it has been carefully curated to avoid any potential contact for the health and safety of the patients, doctors, staff, and the community.
If at any time you are unsure, please don’t hesitate to give us a call to clarify.